Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inspiration

I've been thinking about inspiration this past week - how to stay inspired, where to find inspiration, and what to do when inspiration strikes.

One avenue I'm exploring is color.  I'll share a couple Facebook posts from the past two weeks. 




Another inspiration outlet that I often plug into is a good ol' internet search.  You never know where a search may lead.  For example, today I wanted to look at images of vintage sheets (bed sheets) and I came across several great images of vintage sheet music.  Loved it and also discovered a new artist duo while I was at it!

Here's an example of some of the wonderful images I came across:

  

Not only do they serve as an interesting color palette but also showcase great text layout and embellishment. 


Where do you find inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment